I love hearing and writing about our Success Stories, so it is great to hear that we have created a web page to find even more.
Like all good marketing, becoming a Success Story is a win-win. We get to show how our customers have benefited from our services, and they get great publicity for their business.
Benefits of being a Business & IP Centre success story
- Extra promotion for your business and product or service to a wide network
- Increased exposure for your brand
- Increased web traffic to your site
- Opportunity to use promotional images or video for your own advertising purposes
- Invitations to networking events to meet other like-minded entrepreneurs and key stakeholders
- Regular contact and updates with Business & IP Centre staff and business partners
- Highlighted internally at the British Library through internal communications channels such as the staff Intranet or newsletter
Success story guidelines:
- You must be a registered user of the Centre
- You should be able to demonstrate that the Centre has played a significant role in the development of your innovation, product or service. Ie. illustrate specific practical advantages from using the Centre and its services.
- You should have attended at least one workshop (run by either British Library or one of our external partners).
- Your innovation, product, service must have been launched successfully and your company trading for a minimum of 12 months.
- You must be able provide evidence of ownership of the IP (e.g. a patent) in the case of a new product or process.
- The story of your innovation, product or service is likely to be attractive to the press/media in the opinion of the British Library press office.
- Your product or service displays the best of UK entrepreneurship and innovation in the opinion of the British Library
- The case studies cover a wide range of different business sectors.
- The case studies are representative of all entrepreneurs, including women and BAMEs.