Following swiftly on from the launch (Boris boots up Business Bootcamps at the British Library), our very own camp is nearly here.
Put together by experts and business owners, this two day bootcamp is designed specifically for sole traders in the professional services, from IT consultants, marketing freelancers to accountants. We have noticed that many people are setting up their own businesses, based on their professional skills after having been made redundant.
The content across both days covers all of the essential issues you are likely to face as a new business.
Along with practical exercises and inspirational presentations, you will receive a fact-file of research reports and guides to use afterwards which would cost in excess of £500.
The benefits of the bootcamp:
• Meet with like-minded people
• Understand how effective networking can boost your business
• How to present a perfect pitch
• Best practice look at financial viable models
• Get information on professional service delivery from the experts
• Discover more about how to refresh your business plan
• Introductory guide to intellectual property
• Develop a strategy to carry your business forward.
• Johnny Martin – get to grips with your finances with the no.1 small business numbers coach.
• Nick Winton – understand how to grow your client base and potential profits with clever strategy and lead generation.
• Rasheed Ogunlaru – how you can learn to ‘be your brand’ and grow your profile with effective networking.
Mon 13 June 2011, 09.30 – 20.00. Tues 14 June, 09.30 – 17.00 at the British Library Business & IP Centre.