A colleague has recently been using the following brilliant line quite a bit recently, with regard to people who keep making the same mistakes. It didn’t take much research to find it came from that wonderful scientist and philosopher Albert Einstein.
* Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Einstein also came up with quite a few quotable quotes on the topic of knowledge:
* Information is not knowledge.
* The only source of knowledge is experience.
* Imagination is more important than knowledge.
* The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
The Brainy Quote website has a whole A to Z of Einstein’s one liners.